How can we help
Find answers from the Uomo team fast or get in touch
- Uomo Apparel is not just for Hunting. Although most garments contain features great for the hunt they are great for any active outdoor lifestyle or activities.
- Uomo is the Italian word for MAN or, more generally, the human race or: MANKIND
Yes. The Adventure hoodie is twice the weight of a normal hoodie great for windy conditions and cold temperatures.
If you are in between sizes, it is recommended to size up. This product runs pretty standardly. However, it is a Thick "cold weather" hoodie, so you will not get a lot of stretch or give out of it like a typical sweatshirt. Also, due to its high cotton content, it will shrink a bit if dried on high heat.
- Uomo outdoors is a small family owned and operated business based out of east central Iowa.
- Uomo Outdoors is currently researching sources for the highest quality materials from all over the world including, Europe, Asia, South America, and Mexico. Not all Uomo products are made in the USA, but they are currently working with local Iowa sources and other US based businesses to one day meet the goal of a 100 percent American made product line.
- All Uomo clothing has a slightly different fit. Most garments run true to size, others like the H-1 Jacket run very large. Be sure to check the fitment descriptions under each product before you make your purchase.
- Uomo Outdoors was founded by Cody D'Acquisto of Lone Wolf Custom Gear but is a separate company.
Unfortunately, there is not a pre-order option. In order to provide you with the best buying experience products are only made available when they are in stock and ready to ship. If you do not want to miss out on the opportunity of a new coming product please hit the notify me button on the product page and we will be sure you are contacted first and foremost when the products arrive in stock before they are populated to the website.
Uomo Outdoors is a direct to consumer business with a online store only. However, products can be seen at various Mobile Hunter Roadshow Expos throughout the summer. For more information on these events visit www.mobilehunterroadshow.com
Yes. It is still recommended to size down. They run very big. This unit is designed as an "outer Layer" giving you plenty of room for a Heavyweight Adventure hoodie or comparable fleece. Example: If you typically wear a size Large a Medium will fit similar.